Sunday, February 24, 2013

RAW: Natural Born Artists

I was so excited on Thursday to get the opportunity to be one of the featured artists at the RAW art showcase! It was so much fun and I met lots of talented and amazing new people! People who absolutely love what they do and put so much hard work into their craft! It really inspired me and fired me up to progress further with my photography as well! Photography however was not the only thing that was showcased! There were some painters, sculptures, bands, hair and makeup artists as well as fashion designers! We ended the night with a stunning fashion show that blew people away! The whole night was truly a blast and I'm so thankful that I got the opportunity to be a part of it! A huge thank you to everyone who came out to support me and to the RAW organization! 

www.emilieannphotography.com





















No comments:

Post a Comment