Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's Been a While

Wow! It's almost been a year since I've posted to this blog! Well, that is way too long! I took a break from the personal blog to get my photography business up and running, and now that it's on its feet I figured it would be fun to get back to this blog! As you can see, I gave it a makeover and it's new, improved, and ready to go! :) So here is a quick summary of what has happened in the life of Emilie since I last posted. Tyler left for his mission to San Bernardino California (Spanish Speaking) and has now been out for 6 months! I'm living in Provo and rooming with two of my best friends while getting my bachelor's at UVU. I'm working full-time with my photography and making the most out of life as it comes. Life is good and I feel so blessed and happy. I'm happy to get this blog up and running again!


 This guy had an amazing farewell.

 One of the best girl friend's got hitched this past Summer! 1 down, 2 to go ;)


 Best pals and roomies throwing bridal showers and devouring sushi

 Saying goodbye to Tyler for the next 2 years





1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute blog I love it :) My missionary has been out 7 months so we are pretty much waiting buddies...by the way you two look so happy together!!

    ReplyDelete