Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Getaway

This weekend I was invited to go with my friend Jess to watch her dad and brother in a bike race in St. George. It was so much fun and the biking atmosphere was awesome! I also really enjoyed catching some much needed sun rays (maybe a little too much because Jess and I are totally burnt!) Sometimes it's just really nice to escape the snow and cold and go somewhere where the sun is shining and you don't need to wear gloves and a coat! We had lot's of fun cheering on the boys at the race and hiking the red rocks around the city. We didn't want to leave, but it was a total blast and we were happy that we could catch a little glimpse of summer. Can't wait for the real deal!




^^Four years ago Jess, me and our friend Jordan Ledesma came down to St. George and we carved our names in an arch! We were so excited because we totally found it again!^^

























1 comment:

  1. You are such a talented photographer!! I love looking at your photos. I love jenn's water bottle in the last picture... :) haha - cheering on her boys & need both hands!! You & Jess are gorgeous gals!! Glad you got to go & enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete