Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Favorite Holiday.

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday every since I was little. Dressing up as anyone you wish, the endless supply of candy, the costume parties, the decorations, the smell of dried leaves and pumpkin spice, and even the feeling of being scared with your friends after a classic Halloween movie. Halloween? I  LOVE it!

This Halloween was a lot different than the ones in the past. The Saturday before Halloween I dressed up with Tyler and my friends Alissa, Jessica, and Emily as creepy Zombies. It was a lot of fun getting ready and making ourselves look as utterly repulsive as possible.  After getting zombified we hit up a dance party in Provo... let's just say it was a huge let down and we pretty much left the party after an hour. You know what they say! You learn from your mistakes, and we will not be making that one again! Halloween itself was a lot better! My roommate Emily and I went and bought ourselves bags of Candy and then visited some of our friends! It wasn't the most exciting night, but we both thought it was sufficiently lovely :) Well... can't wait till next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment