Thursday, October 27, 2011

Loving Fall

Besides Summer, Fall is my favorite season! It is just beautiful! I am so excited that this year we are actually having a fall that has lasted more than a few days! Usually by this time last year we would have a foot of snow on the ground! So today I'm grateful for fall and the fiery, beautiful, colors, smells, and holidays that come with it!

 corn mazes are always a fun fall activity!
 The mountains are on fire with oranges, yellows, and reds. So beautiful! Reminds me of Boston (where I lived for about five years)
 Ty and I taking a hike in the mountains and enjoying the beauty all around.
I absolutely love walking to class in the fall and hearing the crunching leaves under my feet and watching the leaves gently fall from the trees. It's so beautiful! It's almost as if it is gently snowing leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment