Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Break = Way too short!

This break was far too short for my liking! It was an incredible, long weekend filled with hitting the slopes, amusing movies, buying cute clothes, seeing old friends, and spending time with Tyler and my family. So here's the shortest recap of my break I can muster.

Skiing was a blast! I went with my dad, uncles, and cousies. The snow is really icy and pretty much non-existent up there but hey, it was still a blast! I splurged a lot of money on some darling outfits that I adore, as well as some...wait for it... hair extensions. YES! I GAVE IN and bought hair extensions and I... LOVE THEM!!! I feel like Rapuzel! Now I just need a talking lizard ;) Thanksgiving was lovely. I ate way too much pie. I saw Breaking Dawn (Not as cheesy as the other movies sadly) and The Muppets (BEST MOVIE EVER! Please go see it) I hung out with my best friends Jess and Alissa as well as some of my old theatre pals, miss those guys! And of course I loved spending time with my incredible boyfriend/best friend Ty and my amazing, wonderful, impeccable family!  This break was MUCH needed! And now... I'm counting down the days till Christmas Break! Two weeks baby!! And counting... ;) Much love!! :)

 Skating with Ty :)
 The Christmas Tree at the Gateway, so pretty!
Skiing with my Dad!
 Seven Summits Ski Lodge... Classy :)
 Me with my dad, uncle and cousins
 My hair magically grew over the break!! Can you believe that?!
Lissy poo! Love her! I think Jess was getting ready to leave... We will imagine her presence ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and I'm loving the hair extensions! :) I adore you. Keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete