Thursday, November 17, 2011

Simple Things

So I've been thinking a lot lately about all the little things that make me happy, or that I'm grateful for. I love to look for the beauty in everything I see, maybe try to see things in a way that you normally wouldn't. I honestly believe that everything and everyone has a story and learning, discovering, and understanding that story intrigues me. So I've decided to make a list of things that in the past couple weeks that have made me happy or have a certain beauty about them.

Trees that are crying leaves
How the mountains look like muddy buddies after a light snow
Hot chocolate and a warm blanket
Seeing a best friend happy
Getting lost in a book
Seeing old friends
Taking pictures of something you love
Seeing Tyler in the middle of the week
Walt Disney
Warm sweaters, blazers, boots, and scarfs
The smell of crisp air
Calming music

No comments:

Post a Comment