Thursday, April 18, 2013

To the Most Amazing Girl in the World

I just want to take a minute and talk about one of the most incredible people I know. My sister Sarah, and today just happens to be her 18th birthday!
I've never known someone more beautiful, kind-hearted, sweet and so stinking hilarious. 
I'm not kidding when I say she got the "good-looks" genes in our family. 
She has always supported me through thick and thin and I've never had someone care about me the way she does. 
Growing up we were literally inseparable and to this day I have no clue what I would ever do without her in my life. I'm seriously so blessed that I got her as a sister.
I feel like it was just yesterday we were running around as little kids in Boston without a care in the world. Now she's graduating from high school, moving out to college and I've never been more proud of her! And boys..  this babe is single so get at her!!!
She means the world to me and I love her with every little bit of my heart!!
Happy birthday Sar! Hope it's amazing because you deserve it!
I LOVE YOU!! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment