Thursday, April 4, 2013

Something's Fishy...

So the other night I'm basically passed out in bed when I hear a 
"bang bang bang!!!" 
on the front door of our apartment.
It literally scares me half to death because it was past midnight and I was half asleep..
So I ignored it and fell asleep.
The next morning my roommate Jess and I are eating breakfast when I remember the slamming on our door!
I go and open the door just to check and lo and behold there is the sickest, most disgusting, rotting and nasty-smelling FISH HEAD I have ever seen.


So naturally I scream and slam the door. And then Jessica goes to look at it and then screams and slams the door and then I start gagging!
(I have the worst gag reflex in the world! If I smell something even slightly vile.. I'll gag.)
I was sooo mad. SO I decided something HAD to be done!



We knew exactly who had pranked us soooo....
We left the fish outside on our porch allllll day to make it extra smelly for our plan!
After work I ran to the pet store and bought 20 gross little goldfish.
We filled 20 plastic cups full of water and put a fish in every single one!
Later that night we dropped it all off (rotting fish head included) with a sign that said
"GO FISH"
So ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA!!!! :)
No one pranks us and gets away with it!! ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment