Sunday, August 21, 2011

Goodbye Summer!!

Summer is my favorite season. It includes my favorite temperatures, colors, vacations, and above all a feeling of pure, sunny, happiness!! So typically I'm always sad when Summer comes to an all-to-soon end. This summer has been amazing! I've had so many adventures with Tyler as well as the greatest friends in the whole world! Mona, sliding rock, Lagoon, photoshoots, movies, hot air balloon festivals, trek, family time, stargazing, movie making, firepits, swimming, biking, hiking, and so much more! Yesterday was pretty much the last day of Summer for me (even though I have a whole week before college classes start) because Tyler starts school tomorrow! It was the best day ever, and the perfect way to end Summer! We made a picnic lunch, hiked up to a lake, found a shady grove by the lake, and ate our lunch! It was a total blast! We ended up swimming in the lake and then getting yelled at by these two older ladies screaming, "LIVE YOUR LIFE!! Don't let your inner child be locked in a CLOSET!!!" Then they told us we were a cute couple and went away. Pretty good advice if you ask me! I will never lock my inner child away ;) So after, Tyler and I went out to Dinner at our favorite restaurant, Fratelli's, which is an AMAZING Italian place AND where we actually had our first date EVER! :) Then soon after we went and watched Hairspray at Sandy Amplitheatre! It was darling!! I was SOO mad I didn't audition! I'm going to have to audition for something really soon to make up for it! Then after the show we sat in the hot tub with the rest of the gang! SUCH a fun day/night! And it was the perfect way to end the Summer! Spending it with my best friend :)

 Nothing like old fashioned soda bottles and a fun little picnic!

 We tried to take a picture with the lake behind us :)
 The perfect way to end Summer!! :) Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment